Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break!

Yeah! Spring Break is almost here! I'm taking the boys to the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine for 2 nights/3 days. We leave tomorrow after school. It has the largest indoor water park in Texas. You can also do something called the Quest in which you have a magic wand and go all over the lodge and seek different quests in a certain amount of time. I think you can also interact with different things/make them do fun stuff within the hotel with the wand. Some of the rooms have little private cabins within the rooms that have a set of bunk beds and their own tv in them. Austin can't wait. We are taking 1 day off early from our break - we actually get off this Friday, but since the rates were drastically cheaper during the week instead of the weekend, I decided to go 1 day early, which is very much needed. I'll try to take some pictures and post them later, but if I don't get to, the web has some great info about it. I'm just glad they have a Starbucks right there in the lodge! Cameron is trying to get sick again, running a little fever and has a little cough this evening so I hope he gets over it real soon! He has added the word "actually" to his vocabulary lately, It's pretty funny to hear him say it and use it correctly in a sentence! That's it for now, gotta get some much needed sleep!

No comments:

About Me

Austin is my oldest son. He loves most sports with a ball (especially baseball and football), used to take taekwondo, used to play the piano (when forced to practice), now plays the trombone,and is a very good chess player. I could go on and on here, but needless to say, I'm pretty proud of all his accomplishments. If this is what he does now, I can't wait to see what his future holds! My younger son is Cameron. He's 4 going on 30. His life is full of admiring his older brother, trying to be just like him, but also pestering him just as Austin pesters him. Cameron loves to eat and never misses a meal. He is into trains, trucks, just about any vehicle that he can "drive" or push as fast as he can go, likes to watch Little Einsteins, Barney, Spiderman, Stuart Little, and has now joined the Harry Potter club. He is also trying to see how far he can push my buttons. I think that is a normal 4 year old thing, maybe???